WordPress Product Blogger
WordPress Product Blogger Automatically retrieves, formats & publishes a blog posting from a database table; e.g. a retail product list.
It is ideal for posting regular product information on a retail website blog or affiliate website.
Mix it in with tailored blogs to keep the content updates regular, fresh and diverse.
What it does
Product Blogger takes a Database table containing a product list and randomly extracts a record which it then turns into a blog posting.
- You can format how the blog post will look and what information it will display.
- Images not present will be replaced by placeholder image (and they can also be resized.)
- Tailored WordPress category & tags can also be created automatically from your content.
Full Documentation is included as well as a Quickstart Guide.
There is also a Demo Blog you can visit with numerous blog postings and commented examples.
- PHP 5+
- MySQL 5+
- WordPress 3.3.1.+
- You will need to have access to cPanel web hosting control panel (or similar) with appropriate permissions.
- The ability to create & edit Cron jobs.
- And of course a MySQL Product Database containing the products you wish to blog.
The image preview was created using the ‘CSS3 Ribbon Pack' ( https://codecanyon.net/item/css3-ribbon-pack/851059 ) by cosmocoder.