What is Transistor?
Transistor is a podcast publishing platform for creatives, businesses, organizations, brands, and professional podcasters who use it to it for their audio hosting and analytics. With the Transistor tool you can record your audio and upload it to transistor who will assist with the distribution of your podcast to Apple Podcasts, Spotify, and Google Podcasts. You can start as many podcasts as you like without being charged for creating the additional posts.
- Host multiple podcasts on the same account
- Invite multiple collaborators
- Analytics for your podcast
- Listener breakdown per episode
- See which podcast apps people use to listen to your show
- The podcast listener map
- Embed your podcast audio anywhere
- Distribute your show
- A website for your podcast
- Promote your podcast
- Easily import your show