Subscriber Content Lock WP
Subscriber Content Lock for WordPress makes it very simple to create a subscription based content system on your site that requires users to subscribe to an email list, newsletter etc. before viewing content. Subscriber Content Lock not only handles user / email verification, it also has a list manager that can export your verified subscribers to any popular mail service, in multiple formats.
- Easy to use system for growing your subscriber list quickly!
- Lock any content you want from the WordPress post / page editor. Even other shortcodes!
- Includes PostLocker support that allows you to easily lock all content on your site, only certain posts / pages, or even lock all content in a certain category.
- Inbuilt tinyMCE toolbar plugin gives you one click form creation right from your post / page editor with customized settings for each form.
- Inbuilt subscription manager keeps track of subscribers, verifies users, and can export your list to any popular mail sending service like MailChimp and Aweber. You can also view IPs of people submitting to the forms, and current subscriber status (pending, confirmed)
- Remembers where users came from to redirect them to their unlocked content after email verification.
- Comes with support with Goo.gl to shorten the verification emails / download tokens.
- AJAX admin panel with Goo.gl API Support.
- Comes with full documentation and instructions!
Compatible With All The Popular Browsers
- Google Chrome – All Recent Releases
- Firefox – All Recent Releases
- Safari – All Recent Releases
- Opera – All Recent Releases
- Internet Explorer 7
- Internet Explorer 8
- Internet Explorer 9 & 10
Great For All Kinds of Content
- Design Resources
- Icons, PSDs etc.
- Code Snippets
- Templates & Themes
- eBooks, Tutorials, Videos
- Coupon Codes
- Pretty much anything!
* Version 1.0 ( 12/17/1012 ) - First release