MacDroid is a friendly compact Android file transfer utility for macOS. As Mac and Android don't offer a native way to transfer and manage files between the two systems, there is a need for a glitch-free, convenient interface. MacDroid is exactly that! With MacDroid you can connect your Android phone or tablet to a Mac and transfer images, music, videos, as well as various entire folders between computer and mobile devices. One other thing you'll need is a USB cable, that's it. It is not only Android devices MacDroid works perfectly well with, but it also allows connecting any MTP devices to your Mac and accessing their content in the Finder as well as performing file transfer.
4.6/5 overall rank based on 34 user reviews
- Allows mounting and working w/ internal & external Android storages
- Lets you edit Android files on Mac without moving them to computer
- Doesn’t need any additional plugins or extensions
- Supports all Android & MTP devices
- Allows managing Android folders directly on Mac: create, delete, duplicate, rename
“MacDroid is fast and allows me to move files around quickly and without any glitches that I've been experiencing with other similar solutions.” – Irving Miller