Facebook? Twitter? Reddit? Social media services are great, but getting stuff done can be hard when they're one click away. Wouldn't it be great if there was a way to quickly create your ideal work environment on your computer? Well, there is now! Focus is a distraction blocker that helps you improve your productivity. It's a Mac app that sits in your menu-bar and helps you block distracting websites, domains, or apps. Packed with schedules & timers, password protection, productivity stats, BASH scripting support, and more, help you create your ideal environment with 1-click, so you can get high-quality work done.
As seen on LifeHacker, Harvard Business Review, Entrepreneur, Inc., and Product Hunt
- Put your productivity on a schedule
- Easily block websites w/ precision in all major web browsers (like Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox)
- Use whitelist feature to block the entire internet or just allow a few pages
- Block distracting apps on your computer like Slack, Skype, or even games like Fortnite
- Enforce timers & take breaks after long Focus sessions