Simple String WP
Simple String is a plugin which displays hyper-linked ad string on your WordPress website. The plugin allows your visitors/advertisers to purchase and include their strings into rotation. The plugin does it in automated mode and accept payments through PayPal, Payza/AlertPay or InterKassa. With Simple String plugin you don't have to pay any commission fee to ad networks, because now you can work directly with advertisers. It's really easy: install the plugin and start making more money today!
- Handle ad strings on website: use this script to handle ad strings.
- Sell ad strings: sell string spots directly to advertisers.
- Multiple payment gateways: PayPal, Payza/AlertPay, and InterKassa.
- Keep your SEO score: all strings are pulled through AJAX and use redirection.
- String statistics: script sends statistics (number of shows, click, CTR) to advertisers.
- Modern advertiser form: HTML5 + CSS3, AJAX-ed advertiser form.
- Content editor: insert any HTML-content inside of advertiser box.
- Easy to install: install and activate the plugin as any other plugins.
- Translation ready: plugin might be translated to any language.
- WordPress Best Practices: no any alerts from Plugin Check and WP_DEBUG.
Front End Functionality
The best way to describe how the plugin works is to show live example. Look at the top of “Live Preview” website. Do you see hyper-linked string inside of color (yellow) rectangle? This is Simple String. Your visitors/advertisers can publish their own ad string there.
Now click at the small link “Publish your link here for 0.95 USD” at the bottom right corner of the box. You will be redirected to page for advertisers. On this page you can fill up simple form and click “Continue” button. If everything is OK, the system asks you to confirm provided information and redirects to PayPal, Payza/AlertPay or InterKassa to complete the payment. After that your ad string will be included into rotation.
In case of several strings, every time plugin select one of them randomly. During the day all ad strings are displayed approximately the same number of times. Your ad string will be shown as many times as you purchased. Of course, if somebody cheats and clicks “refresh” button many times the plugin doesn't count them as separate shows. At the end you get statistics about your ad string by e-mail.
- Install and activate the plugin. Once activated, it creates menu “Simple String” in left side column in the admin area.
- Click left side menu “Simple String >>> Settings” and do required settings. Set your PayPal ID, Payza/AlertPay E-mail, InterKassa parameters, price, minimum number of shows, e-mail templates, etc. Please look at the screenshot to see what kind of settings you can do there.
- Create new page (or use existing one) and insert two shortcodes there. The first shortcode will be replaced by sign up form for advertiser. The second shortcode will be replaced by active ad strings stats.
- Edit your theme files and insert piece of code in those place where you wish to see Simple String ad box.
If you have problems regarding using the plugin, please contact me and I'll help you.