Retina Press – The brand new retina display custom theme; designed for the WordPress admin. This WordPress admin theme now gives you the ability to offer your customers & clients a completely new and customised dashboard, ultimately disguising the wordpress dashboard. This plugin has Multisite functionality which detects if you're running a network. If so, then you can completely white label/brand the WordPress admin for your customers.
WordPress 3.8 took a step closer to allowing users to customise the admin interface; but they haven't given users quite enough freedom.
With Retina Press installed you can overwrite WordPress' custom theme colours and pick your very own to match your brand. For additional customisation you are able to upload your own company logo to display on the WordPress login page, which is a big deal when managing clients websites
- Custom colours to match your brand
- Look professional to your client base
- Clean Design
- jQuery animated accordion menu
- Custom login page with changeable logo
- Retina support
- Browser support & tablet
- iPhone style switches
- Easy install
- Monthly updates!
Please note this plugin may not be compatible with all WordPress plugins, if you find a plugin which breaks Retina Press please report it as a bug (above)
- Version 1.5 (29 March 2014) –
Exciting first update of the year.
- Upload your logo to dashboard
- Brand new options framework simplifying your options
- Cross over to flat design
- Most importantly Multisite functionality
- Version 1.6 (23 October 2014) –
Ability to customise the front-end admin bar.
- Version 1.4 (19 December 2013) –
Compatibility fix for the release of WordPress 3.8.
- Version 1.3.4 (4 November 2013) –
Compatibility fixes for Firefox.
- Version 1.3.3 (28 October 2013) –
Temporary fix for YOAST plugin which now displays all CSS (cannot change colour setting).
- Version 1.3.2 (25 October 2013) –
More customisations on login page, extended documentation, dynamic plugin paths, retina display fixes & multiple css fixes.
- Version 1.3.1 (5 September 2013) –
Users can now add custom colours to the admin interface, more options coming in 1.3.2
- Version 1.3 (9 August 2013) –
Added ability to include custom logo on login page, various CSS fixes.
- Version 1.2 (1 August 2013) –
Fixed the accordion menu to now work with a click function instead of hover.
- Version 1.1 (8 July 2013) –