What is PureVPN?
Make sure your personal data and Internet activity are never exposed with the extremely reliable VPN trusted by over a million users. PureVPN’s self-managed VPN network has a wider reach (2,000+ servers nodes in 180+ countries) and allows more simultaneous device connections (five) than pretty much any other VPN out there. And, with absolutely zero logs of your browsing movements kept, you can trust that your privacy remains paramount when you're surfing online.
- Connect w/ up to 5 devices at once at top speeds
- Access a gigantic 2,000+ servers in 180+ countries across 6 continents
- Use w/ your routers, gaming consoles & smartTVs
- Use on nearly any device w/ an Internet connection
- Receive live support 24/7
- Encrypt data w/ proprietary software, a self-engineered network & absolutely no third-parties
- Secure your connection on public Wi-Fi hotspots
- Utilize unlimited bandwidth & one-click functionality
Strict No Logging Policy!
- TrustPilot: ★★★★★
- PCMag: “Bottom line: Solid performer giving nice mix of advanced and newbie features. Just enough features to stand out from the rest of the VPN service crowd.”
- Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later
- Number of devices: 5
- Length of access: 5 years
- Redemption deadline: 30 days
- Updates included
- 2,000+ servers in 180+ countries
- Unlimited bandwidth
- 24/7 live support
- Auto DNS and IPv6 leak protection
- Split tunnelling
- Military-grade 256-bit encryption
- OpenVPN, L2TP/IPSec, PPTP, SSTP, and IKEv2 protocols
- Internet kill switch
- NAT firewall
Malware protection, antivirus, ad blocker, and an advanced intrusion detection system!
About the Developer
PureVPN operates a self-managed VPN network that currently stands at 750+ Servers in 140+ countries. This is done to ensure that our users get to stream their favorite content instantly, browse websites without facing any hurdles, download securely, and remain protected all the while. There are no third-parties involved and NO logs of your activities.