What is Methods?
Methods is an online learning platform that delivers accessible and practical leadership guidance for continuous improvement from the very best of Marshall Goldsmith and his 100 Coaches. Methods allows you to learn through immersive and interactive online courses, actionable bite-sized insight segments, and a comprehensive collection of straight-forward business advice.
- Marshall Goldsmith, Founder: Goldsmith is the author or editor of 42 books. Triggers and What Got You Here Won’t Get You There, were recognized as being in the top 100 books ever written in their field. He has a Ph.D. from UCLA and was awarded The John E. Anderson Distinguished Alumni Award, the highest accolade that the UCLA Anderson School of Management bestows upon alumni
- Eric Schurenberg, CEO of Mansueto Ventures, home of Inc. and Fast Company
- Chester Elton, Co-Founder of Culture Works
- Antonio Nieto-Rodriguez, World Champion in Project Management
Limited Lifetime Deal Special
- Over 500 chapters with additional certification pathways, customized learning paths, workbooks & the Live Network
- Uncover your sharp edges, become self-aware, increase your personal effectiveness, & build your leadership presence
- Navigate organizational transformation & behavioral change
- Gain clarity & inspiration on Methods to help solve your toughest daily challenges
- Join in, watch, listen, & interact with the worlds top leaders as they cover many topics to better your life and business