Mediabay – WordPress media library folders
Mediabay LITE version is available on wordpress.org
Manage thousands of media files and folders in your WordPress media library swiftly and smoothly! A breakthrough in WordPress media library management and organization.
HOW MEDIABAY PLUGIN CAN HELP YOU
There are several ways professionals are using the Mediabay file manager plugin to organize their WordPress content:
- Keep all of your media files organized in folders and subfolders, including photos, videos, and music.
- Bloggers: manage your own content with ease with this file manager plugin. Never get confused again – organize photos and content by topics, categories, and/or dates.
Note: adding a image into a folder will not change its URL.
SO HOW DOES IT WORK?
It's rather simple really – once you install the plugin, you can begin using it. If you're a content creator, you can upload text, images, videos, and audio at the click of a button. Then you can organize everything you upload into neat subfolders. For instance, you can create a media folder, content folder, and image folder, then have them all organized by date. It has a drag and drop interface, making it user-friendly for everyone. It's like having your own media library at your own disposal. You can create this media library for yourself or others – it's perfect for website owners and content professionals!
- Create new folders
- Create and organize subfolders
- Drag and drop media
- Drag and drop folders, change order, and hierarchy
- Bulk select images and media files and drag them to any folder
- Rename folders
- Delete folders
- Clear folders
- Easily see subfolders within each file
- Resize folders menu
v1.1.0 – 15 June 20
- Fixed some issues
v1.0.0 – 13 June 20