Display flickr.com galleries in wordpress.
- Create page/post galleries that display photo's from flickr.com based on flickrname(photostream), set number or search queries.
- Columnized gallery – Set amount of columns to split into.
- Set image size/quality for enlarged lightboxed images.
- Customizable Widget Area Gallery
- Pop out animation on mouseover
- Simple and easy shortcode implementation -for page galleries.
- Optional page gallery Titles
- Set the number of photo's to show
Mobile Ready – Tested on Ipad and Android 10inch tablets – please test on other mobile devices to verify compatibility prior to purchase. There is no guarantee that the plugin will work correctly on all mobile browsers and devices.
See browser compatibility list for plugin compatibility. Works in most major browsers
This plugin requires you to create a folder in your WordPress root directory named “cache” and give it 755 permissions -If you do not know how to create a folder on your website or do not have access to your root folder to do so please do not purchase this plugin. This is required.
Credits(licensed under MIT licenses):
Columnizer jQuery Plugin
Adipoli jQuery Plugin