ExactMetrics Google Analytics Dashboard
The ExactMetrics Google Analytics for WordPress plugin helps you properly setup all the powerful Google Analytics tracking features without writing any code or hiring a developer.
More importantly, over 1 million users love ExactMetrics because of our signature Google Analytics Dashboard that helps you view key Google Analytics stats right inside your WordPress dashboard.
Our goal at ExactMetrics is to help you grow your business faster with data-driven decisions.
This is why we built the most comprehensive Google Analytics plugin for WordPress, so you can setup all the powerful tracking features that website owners otherwise miss out on when simply pasting the analytics code in WordPress.
We go beyond the simple analytics script and add the advanced event tracking, so you can see all important user behavior in WordPress with just a few clicks (without hiring a developer).
Basically, we made the same advanced Google analytics setup that big enterprise companies used to pay thousands of dollars for, available to every small business owner without the high costs.
This is why even the large companies like Microsoft, Quickbooks, Pizza Hut, Delta, Pepsi, Coldwell Bankers, and many others are using Exact Metrics to properly setup Google Analytics and see the custom analytics reports in WordPress.
This plugin is the lite version of ExactMetrics Pro plugin that comes with all the Google analytics tracking features you will ever need including events tracking, ecommerce tracking, custom dimensions tracking, form conversion tracking, affiliate link tracking, and tons more. Click here to purchase the best premium Google Analytics plugin for WordPress now!
We are on a mission to level the playing field for small businesses, so they can grow their business faster with data-driven decisions.
Full ExactMetrics Feature List
- Accurate Tracking – Properly setup all powerful Google Analytics features with just a few clicks (without hiring a developer)
- Easy Google Analytics Dashboard – See your Google analytics reports right inside your WordPress dashboard with actionable insights.
- Real-time Stats – See who is viewing your website, what they’re doing, where they’re coming from, how they found your site, and more.
- Ecommerce Tracking – Setup Google Analytics Enhanced eCommerce tracking for WooCommerce, Easy Digital Downloads, & MemberPress (with 1-click).
- GDPR / CCPA Compliant – Automatically make Google Analytics compliant with GDPR, CCPA, and other privacy regulations.
- Affiliate Link Tracking – Automatically track clicks on your affiliate links with our enhanced link attribution.
- Ad Tracking – Automatically track clicks on Google AdSense banner ads inside Google Analytics.
- File Download Tracking – Track every file download with just one-click.
- Outbound link tracking – Track your outbound link clicks inside Google Analytics.
- Custom Dimensions Tracking – Enable Google analytics custom dimensions tracking for WordPress events.
- Author Tracking – See author stats and discover who’s the most popular author on your site.
- Google Analytics for AMP – Add proper Google Analytics tracking for Google AMP.
- Form Conversion Tracking – Track conversions for your WordPress forms. Works with all popular plugins including WPForms, Contact Form 7, Gravity Forms, Formidable Forms, default WordPress comment form, and more.
- Performance Addon – Adjust Google Analytics speed & sample rate, along with other advanced performance features.
- Google Optimize Addon – Enable A/B Testing with Google Optimize and connect it with Google Analytics.
- Custom Events Tracking – Track custom button, menu links, and banner clicks with Google Analytics.
- Referral Tracking – See your top traffic referrals so you can unlock new opportunities.
- Page level insights – Get detailed insights for each post, page, and products, so you can see the most popular areas and sections of your site.
- Popular post tracking – See which pages, posts, and products are the most popular with Google Analytics.
- Scroll Depth tracking – See how far users scroll on your website with automatic scroll tracking in Google Analytics.
Custom Analytics Reports
- Overview Report – See the most important Google Analytics data in an easy to understand report, right inside your WordPress dashboard (Save 5 minutes each day).
- Publisher Report – See exactly which content gets the most visit, which affiliate links are performing the best, what new partnership opportunities you should pursue, and more.
- Ecommerce Report – See all your important online store metrics in one place such as total revenue, conversion rate, average order value, top products, top conversion sources, and more.
- Search Console Report – See how well your website is ranking in Google, so you can optimize your SEO to grow your traffic.
- Forms Report – See your conversion stats for various contact forms and lead forms on your website to improve conversions.
- Custom Dimensions Report – See useful stats like most popular authors, best publication times, popular categories, tags, Yoast focus keywords, SEO score, etc.
- Real Time Report – see who is online on your website in real-time, right inside your WordPress dashboard.
- Customizable Google Analytics Dashboard Widget – Our dashboard widget allows you to have quick access to your most important stats at the moment you login to your WordPress dashboard.
- Page Insights in Admin Bar – Easily view analytics for each individual page and post from the ExactMetrics menu in WordPress admin bar while browsing your website.
- Email Summaries – Get the most important metrics delivered to you and/or your client’s email inboxes weekly with our brandable Email Summaries, allowing you to keep up to date on your website’s Google Analytics results even without needing to login to the Google Analytics dashboard.
- PDF Exports – Easily take your ExactMetrics reports with you or send them to clients or colleagues by exporting all ExactMetrics reports as a brandable PDF.
- WooCommerce Google Analytics – Automatically setup Google analytics enhanced eCommerce tracking for WooCommerce.
- Easy Digital Downloads Google Analytics – Automatically setup Google analytics enhanced eCommerce tracking for EDD.
- MemberPress Google Analytics – Automatically setup Google analytics enhanced eCommerce tracking for MemberPress.
- WPForms Google Analytics – Automatically setup form conversion tracking for WPForms.
- Formidable Forms Google Analytics – Automatically setup form conversion tracking for Formidable Forms.
- Gravity Forms Google Analytics – Automatically setup form conversion tracking for Gravity Forms.
- Contact Form 7 Google Analytics – Automatically setup form conversion tracking for Contact Form 7.
- Yoast Google Analytics – Automatically setup SEO score tracking for Yoast SEO with custom dimensions.
- Pretty Links Google Analytics – Automatically setup affiliate link tracking for Pretty Links.
- Thirsty Affiliates Google Analytics – Automatically setup affiliate link tracking for Thirsty Affiliates.
- Google AdSense + Google Analytics – Automatically setup banner ads tracking for Google AdSense.
- Google Optimize + Google Analytics – Easily enable A/B testing in WordPress with Google Optimize and Google Analytics.
After reading this comprehensive feature list, you can probably imagine why over 1 million websites use ExactMetrics as their preferred Google Analytics plugin for WordPress.
Give ExactMetrics a try.