What is DGLegacy?
DGLegacy is a password management and asset protection digital inheritance service through which, in the case of an unforeseen event happening to you, people whom you designate as beneficiaries will be informed about your passwords and assets and will be able to identify and locate them, thus minimizing the chance of an unclaimed assets.
How It Works
- Catalog assets. Upload any relevant documents, and you can download a snapshot of your assets and assigned beneficiaries at any time you choose
- Designate beneficiaries & trustees. Add their basic contact information and assign to them the assets you choose
- Detecting if something happens to you. Custom-engineered Heartbeat protocol (recurring confirmation email, reminder emails, and phone call confirmation) verifies that you are okay
- Informing your loved ones. Your loved ones will get notified via email & phone notifications
- Support. A law company will engage with the beneficiaries to guide & help them in the process of claiming the assets you've assigned to them
- Unlimited assets, beneficiaries and trustees
- Unforeseen event detection: email and phone verification
- Unforeseen event: email and phone notification of beneficiaries
- Documents upload
- Download snapshots of assets data
- Continuous validation of the email addresses
- Full encryption of all data