When several Mac applications are running, with many windows open, it is difficult to manage the chaos and to work productively. Manually switching between windows and placing them on the screen wastes a lot of time. WindowSwitcher provides several tools to quickly switch and manage Mac desktop windows. It also allows you to easily switch, manage, close, minimize, maximize, and restore any window using a slick combo of hotkeys, shortcuts, and one-click functions. It transforms the chaos of a messy desktop into neatly arranged windows, where one can easily see all the information in an organized display.
- Easily switch windows using the Command + Number key
- Manage your window positions & sizes with one click
- Get full control over any opened window – you can close, minimize, maximize, restore any window
- Use gestures to move & resize windows
- Several options (layouts) for displaying a list of open windows
- Configure hotkeys so that WindowSwitcher is activated
4.5/5 stars on MacUpdate:
★ ★ ★ ★
A Standard License issues full access to the app and all minor updates for life. Minor updates usually include fixes to bugs that surface post-launch.
- License: standard
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Device per license: 2
- Access options: desktop
- Software version: 1.4
- Updates included