360 Degrees Viewer WP
This viewer uses a list of images to simulate a 360 degrees object rotation or object animation.
The multiple interaction methods makes is usable even on touch devices.
It supports: 3 ways of interacting with the viewer control bar main drag&rotate area rotation toggle button You can use any number of images
UPDATE – 13 July 2012 – VERSION 1.2
Big Update, guys!
Big New features:
– responsize resize
– new loading system (this improves A LOT bandwidth usage. The viewer will load images only if needed)
– new way to configure and initialize the viewer.
– preload animation + other small code improvements.
You will need to re-download the plugin, install it and configure it with the new settings if needed. It is backwards compatible.
All explained in Help file.
File Updated – 12 sept 2011
– IE error fixed on some IE versions – it may cause an error when images are loading.
– New setting available: Auto Loop – starts rotating the object after image load.