Network Radar is a powerful network scanning and managing tool that everyone can use. Find out which devices are connected to your network, detect intruders, troubleshoot network issues and get notified upon changes. All you have to do to use Network Radar is to click the Scan button. No configuration is required. Once Network Radar has scanned your network, it lists all devices – even those that have been online before you started the first scan. More than a simple IP scanner, this tool also comes with useful network tools, such as Ping, Portscan, Traceroute, and Whois. You can also send commands to connected devices with the click of a button. Get full network control right at your screen with Network Radar.
- Scan your network & retrieve detailed information about network devices
- Run useful network tools & commands w/ the click of a button
- Use the simple rules/actions system for automatic processing of devices
- Customize your devices by assigning your own names, icons, type & vendor names
- Establish a connection to a device by simply double-clicking it in the list